Let's work together!
You've got a lot of choices. HEre's why you should work with me.
Many people have the same title or similar titles as me - copywriter, content writer, copyeditor, marketing manager, etc. What they don't have is my penchant for researching any subject matter and being able to turn it into a compelling piece of content anyone can understand. Influencer marketing and supply chain are not the most glamorous industries, but I've created custom, effective, and approachable materials about both industries to help companies like Collective Bias and SupplyPike win over prospects and customers.
I combine my copywriting and copyediting knowledge with experience in SEO, PR, social media, and paid media tactics to drive results for startups and established brands.
SupplYpike / July 2017 - present
· Manage and execute all PR, copywriting, copyediting, email, and paid media needs for SupplyPike, a growing supply chain tech startup.
· Co-planned and executed inaugural Nowhere Developers Conference, which brought in hundreds of developers from across the U.S.
· Created and implemented company blog and Google Adwords strategy.
Collective Bias / 2014 - 2017
Sr. Marketing Coordinator (Feb-July 2017)
Copywriter (Sep 2015-Feb 2017)
Content Coordinator (Jan-Sep 2015),
Marketing Intern (Mar 2014-Jan 2015)
· Served as the principle copywriter and copyeditor for Collective Bias: including 3 monthly columns ghostwritten for the leadership team, as well as white papers, video scripts, email marketing, mobile ad copy, webpage copy, blog posts, social posts, and external articles.
· Co-wrote a 150-page, definitive influencer marketing book, Inspired: The Growing Power of Social Influence on Shopper Decisions, released in September 2017.
· Certified by Hubspot in Inbound Marketing.
· Managed company blog including strategy, copywriting/editing, and analytics reporting.
· Wrote Collective Bias' most downloaded white paper, "The Role of Influencers in Shopper Marketing".
· Responsible for vetting, writing, and submitting entries regarding Collective Bias and its campaigns for industry awards programs such as the Reggies and Effies.
· Executed marketing plans for new product launches.
Walton Arts Center / 2013
· Wrote press releases and monthly editorials for regional publications about upcoming programming.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Learning about UX Design
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
B.S. JOURNALISM, CONCENTRATION IN ADVERTISING/PR
MINOR IN MARKETING/LOGISTICS
Graduated December 2014
General Assembly, Online
CERTIFICATION IN UX DESIGN
Completed December 2017